The Company was established on the 14th of December 1991 in Tallinn, the capital
In the course of 30 years we`ve been carrying out a regular and qualified ship supply.
We offer a wide choice of deck, cabin and engine stores, rescue and safety equipment,
anchors and anchor chains, navigation equipment, domestic appliances, marine chemicals
(we represent Wilhelmsen Ships Service Company in Estonia), paints, wire, polypropylene
and synthetic ropes, metal, electrodes for welding, working clothes and shoes, stationery,
flags, fire equipment, electrical goods, fastening and lashing equipment etc.
We also deliver all kinds of provision, all kinds of beverages, alcohol, cigarettes and tobaccos
to the pre-Baltic and Scandinavian countries (including Finland). For delivery we use special trucks with refrigerators and double holds, one for frozen and other for chilled provision.
A range of rendered services includes repair and service works, testing of vessels`equipment and machinery
- inspection of life boats and safety equipment
- inspection of the rafts, lifejackets and lifebuoys
- inspection of breathing apparatus of various manufacturers
- pilot ladders
- magnetic compasses, chronometers
- dielectrical means
- fire fighting systems, fire extinguishers
- gas analyzers, alkometers
In accordance with customers requirements we arrange repair works:
- piping and hull works
- rewinding of electric motors and transformers
- hydraulic hoses works
- nautical equipment service
- manufacturing of various details according to the shipowners orders
- other works on customers` request
As a result of professionalism and high quality of service our Company was certified
The company employs 15 persons. Loigo Marine Supply Ltd possesses in a modern
office building with a storage area.
More than 4000 various goods are stored in the company`s warehouses.
Our main goal is not deliveries only but providing of services accompanying these deliveries
too. Not to the quality of goods only, but to the way of packing, too, we pay attention.
Highly qualified goods and timely deliveries ensure normal and safety functioning of
vessels at sea.